Thursday, August 12, 2010

HOW IT ALL STARTED

Hi everyone

Its fun to get started with blogging and all .I've been planning to get started since the time i first had a net connetion at home.I always felt I was good at writing stuff. So I thought i would start a blog. But then I couldnt figure out what to write....err...type .So i generally gave up.But then blogs started becoming popular and I seriously started thinking about what to write (again type).

This seemed pretty hard and my thoughts went on like this .......
Preperation for JEE?Nah!!.....There are millions.
Life at IIT? Zillions.
Cricket?....Whats Peter Roebuck for?
Politics?.......Oh god!Am i so desperate?

Then a friend of mine......A blogging god...told me to start off with one and decide the topics later.Great Idea. I did so .And there was a new problem. What do i name it?
Ideaz.........not available
Ideazzzzzzzz..........still not available.
Maybe i should have my name in it
Varun's Blog.........can i be more pathetic?
Maybe insti name
mystery's _________. What?

I then realized blogging is not for me.Its for people with lots of free time and nothing better to do.So i decided to stop trying...........forever.

But then,as this is my first post,i must have tried again.
You know what made it happen?

SIBLING RIVARLY!!!!!!

1 comment: